- 01-25-2013, 03:38 PM #1
I just realised, my app storage says 1.90 GB used up. - cool, but - I have only London Travel installed. I've removed most of the removable default apps like Nokia Drive, Transfer etc.
Is there any brand new Lumia 920 out there who can share what their app storage is like?
I've had about 40 odd apps installed at one point and I've removed all of them, trying to figure out battery drain etc but think like mysterious "other storage" may be this app storage is full of cache files or something left by all uninstalled apps. If that's true, this is worse than android apps creating thumbnails on SD card :(
Last edited by rockstarzzz; 01-25-2013 at 04:02 PM.
- By bwigginit in forum HTC TITANReplies: 44Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:27 AM
- By agreen123 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2011, 01:46 PM
- By jdevenberg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2011, 09:37 AM
- By Matts4313 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 39Last Post: 08-20-2011, 03:04 PM
- By andy.sab in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2011, 12:42 PM