Lumia Copy (p.s. It runs on Android)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, I actually expected copies of the Lumia series to come out for some time now.
It surprised me to learn that it actually took this long for the to come up with one.
Anyway, here it is.

Now, I know what Apple felt when ******* copied their designs ( -_-)

But, it does lack one thing: Windows Phone 8.

Attachments

• C-T_Front.png
    C-T_Front.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 665
  • C-T_Back.png
    C-T_Back.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 654

pogi920

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
i saw a nokia lumia 920 (running android 2.3)here in thailand with carl zeiss lens lol ...its true but its really funny...

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Click on the link on my first post.
It's an actual phone. It's a carrier exclusive, in fact. I look forward to shaming this carrier because of their ignorance.

I think james is replying to the "saw a nokia lumia 920 (running android 2.3)here in thailand with carl zeiss lens lol ...its true but its really funny..." post.

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I think james is replying to the "saw a nokia lumia 920 (running android 2.3)here in thailand with carl zeiss lens lol ...its true but its really funny..." post.

He probably saw the phone above.. lol
Man, shame on Globe for selling that knockoff phone..
I also look forward to shame that carrier personally when I go to the Philippines hahaha

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
He probably saw the phone above.. lol
Man, shame on Globe for selling that knockoff phone..
I also look forward to shame that carrier personally when I go to the Philippines hahaha

it's a shame but i bet this phone sells well for the carrier. on every nokia article on phonearena there are always people in the comment section wishing nokia would make an android phone also. so there is a demand for this kind of phone.

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh boy, we don't need another Android, especially copying off of the awesome Lumia design. Why not go steal the iPhone 5 look.

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Oh boy, we don't need another Android, especially copying off of the awesome Lumia design. Why not go steal the iPhone 5 look.

if they stole the iphone 4s design then they technically already stole the iphone 5 design. lol. just make it longer for an extra row of icons and call that innovation.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Design stealing is OK. Where the heck will they get 8.7 carl zeiss pure view technology along with OIS? That's why I paid for Lumia and for that glove-friendly touch screen!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism