- 01-27-2013, 10:12 AM #1
As the subject says...
I bought a used one from a Rogers customer...i dont have a microsim to test...before I go cutting my regular sim I'd like to know...thanks!
Sim adapter was also buggered but it worked with his sim but ill need a new Nokia sim adapter thingy. Will Nokia give me one?
Last edited by lipper2000; 01-27-2013 at 10:34 AM.
- 01-27-2013, 11:35 AM #4
They were in the initial batch (if you could find one) but the new ones are now locked. If you buy off contract they will, however, unlock it for $50. It costs more than sites like cellunlocker.net, but you keep your 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- 01-27-2013, 02:26 PM #8
- 01-27-2013, 04:43 PM #9
- By Res215dg in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:31 PM
- By tiny in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:52 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 07-02-2011, 09:12 AM
- By pirarre in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:13 PM
- By condemned in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2011, 12:17 AM