01-27-2013, 03:22 PM #1
- 9 Posts
New 920 owner here.
I'm having a peculiar issue: If I'm playing a podcast through the phone's speakers, pause it, then plug in some headphones, resuming the audio will only produce sound through one headphone. Scrubbing back a second or two into the podcast resolves this issue, and I can't recreate the problem using music. Futzing with the headphones (pulling them out then putting them back in, etc) can also do this, and in some cases doing something like taking a screenshot, which makes a camera noise, can cause podcasts to stop playing in one channel or even skip.
Is this an issue others have been having with their 920s, or should I send it back for another? The first thing I did when I got my phone was update to portico, by the way, so I can't say if this a new issue that comes with portico.
Any feedback would be much appreciated!
02-25-2013, 06:12 PM #2
- 1 Posts
I know this isn't a real solution but what always fixes it for me is to go back into the podcast menu and hit play on the episode you are listening to. I also have the problem that if I am listening to a podcast sometimes i can't change the volume, I will adjust the volume and go back and hit play and it will go to the new volume.
- By UchihaZephyr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2014, 02:52 PM
- By ncharlt in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 01-14-2013, 11:16 AM
- By GreenScrew in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2012, 01:48 PM
- By mcraine in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2012, 09:32 PM
- By blackhawk7188 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:17 AM