my 920 gone crazy!!

gadjet63

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

My work alarm went off 5.05am this morning (Sunday) instead of Tuesday. Just checked and my phone thinks its the 18th and phone is 10 min out. It is set to London time and set to automatic. I am adjusting all time to get clock right.
When i get message of people it disappears to somewhere in the collection of all there previous text never at top or bottom.
Then with phone calls that are slightly longer when i end call my screen goes all grey with spots and i have to keep trying to restart it to go away.
With all this still loves my Nokia and windows but just wish it would be normal and work properly?
Phoned orange they said take to shop and they will send away to be fixed with giving me some sort of phone to keep me going,oh and back up phone first.
Want to get phone fixed but not start all over again getting everything i have got, music, contacts, pictures, apps back again?
Thanks for reading back to settings to see what might be wrong:unhappy:

gadjet63

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Just wondering if there as been anyone else with time and date settings not working when settings on phone is set to automatic. I have got correct setting on phone (London) where I live. I have read that locking is going on a lot of phones. Why I am asking is there something I can do without having to send phone back to orange when I can do it myself. (without factory reset, as I have done this and put all data back bit by bit) but still same problems as above??

Response appreciated
Gadjet63

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a problem the other day where my phones date and time went back a year. Still don't know why it happened. Ive set it correctly now and it seems ok.

Mine is not on automatic.

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Try a soft reset and see if things clear up. Haven't had time or date issues, but have had some strange things going on. Settings are just randomly changing from where I had them. WiFi kept turning itself back on. Reset seems to have taken care of my problems.

kabel87

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I had that problem before on my android device because it take the time from your operators network. That's why the time was wrong because they had the wrong time in their network.
Sent from my lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12