Delivery of free wireless charger

Joshoon

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi :)

A bit more than a week ago I got my Nokia Lumia 920 from a PhoneHouse affiliate, because it is just released in The Netherlands, and it is still quite hard to manage to get one!
Nokia has for The Netherlands a campaign that if you bought your Nokia Lumia 920 before March 1st, you can receive a wireless charger for free.
For this I had to fill in a form, with my IMEI-number, date of purchase, and the receipt, and send this to them via post.

I did this exacly a week ago, and I still have no respond back from Nokia.
So I was wondering if anyone else has any experience with this campaign. (Anyone from The Netherlands or not)
If yes, how did it go actually? and how long did it take before you got your wireless charger?

(This is the campaign page: Nokia gratis oplader NL)

Thanks in advance!

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi :)

A bit more than a week ago I got my Nokia Lumia 920 from a PhoneHouse affiliate, because it is just released in The Netherlands, and it is still quite hard to manage to get one!
Nokia has for The Netherlands a campaign that if you bought your Nokia Lumia 920 before March 1st, you can receive a wireless charger for free.
For this I had to fill in a form, with my IMEI-number, date of purchase, and the receipt, and send this to them via post.

I did this exacly a week ago, and I still have no respond back from Nokia.
So I was wondering if anyone else has any experience with this campaign. (Anyone from The Netherlands or not)
If yes, how did it go actually? and how long did it take before you got your wireless charger?

(This is the campaign page: Nokia gratis oplader NL)

Thanks in advance!

Are you sure it's a genuine web page? The web page's address looks more like a phishing page's one.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Because this offer is made by Nokia the order will first hit the retailer. then nokia ..and they will send it out. i waited 1 month after purchase at phones4u and got it finally.
But they are usually waiting some time after purchase because you stil have the right to return the device and get the money back for like 14 days. this means they will wait at least 2 weeks to check your order. if you still have the phone it means that they start the dispatch from that time on. Just keep waiting or call the nokia help line if your order actually went through.
for example this number in UK:
+448433087877

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm quite sure it's real, because it was in the e-mail of the PhoneHouse store.
Actually this link was in the mail: Nokia - Home
If you click on 'Ga naar het formulier' which stands for 'Go to the form', then you will be directed to Nokia gratis oplader NL

If its mentioned on the Nokia - Home page, then it has to be a genuine one. Try mailing the Nokia's customer support team of your region about this issue, maybe they can help you out.

If i was at your place, i would wait for few more days. No harm in waiting, as you're anyways getting it for free.

Joshoon

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
If its mentioned on the Nokia - Home page, then it has to be a genuine one. Try mailing the Nokia's customer support team of your region about this issue, maybe they can help you out.

If i was at your place, i would wait for few more days. No harm in waiting, as you're anyways getting it for free.

Yes that's true.
But I was just curious about how long it could take, and I was quite shocked since MF73 is already waiting for two months now.

Anyways, I found the e-mail adres of this promotion (helpdesk@nokiapromotion.nl), so I sent them an e-mail, just in curiosity for the length of delivery.

MF73

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Because this offer is made by Nokia the order will first hit the retailer. then nokia ..and they will send it out. i waited 1 month after purchase at phones4u and got it finally.
But they are usually waiting some time after purchase because you stil have the right to return the device and get the money back for like 14 days. this means they will wait at least 2 weeks to check your order. if you still have the phone it means that they start the dispatch from that time on. Just keep waiting or call the nokia help line if your order actually went through.
for example this number in UK:
+448433087877

This number is not for Nokia but the company who is running the promotion for them. Some may find it helpful, was not for me, got told the same as I did on email. Limited stock hence the delays and no colours available except black or white, this won't be changing for the foreseeable future.

gilesjuk

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
It took about a month for mine to turn up, I wasn't expecting it given I applied and I wasn't within the accepted date range. But given the problems with the OS I think Nokia are keen to keep people happy.

MF73

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
It took about a month for mine to turn up, I wasn't expecting it given I applied and I wasn't within the accepted date range. But given the problems with the OS I think Nokia are keen to keep people happy.

waiting two months and being told when you do eventually get one it will not be in either of the colours requested does not make me very happy Nokia... :-(

Joshoon

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I received an e-mail that my wireless charger has been sent to my adress, and that it might be delivered today.

If I will have it today, it took less than 2 weeks before I had mine!
That's quite fast in comparison what I hear from others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3