Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Something strange is happening right now !
    I have plugged my phone to usb port, but the battery is draining !
    The back of the phone is getting too hot !!

What happens if you plug it into the wall? Its possible that your USB port is not supplying enough to the phone

Quote Originally Posted by NokFromApp View Post
    What happens if you plug it into the wall? Its possible that your USB port is not supplying enough to the phone
    That wasnt the problem ! Just turned off the phone for a while and now its charging normally
    Something in the background didnt stop and made the phone hot , I checked the apps and nothing was open
    There is some problem with the OS or the apps that couldnt be closed even if you close them manually !

This is a "known bug" with some 920s. Some combination of software installed, nfs, gps makes the battery drain fast. My battery was perfect then I started getting the fast drain issue and just 2 days ago it switched back to perfect and I get fantastic battery with no hot phone. I'm sure it will go back to terrible again at some point...

The only thing I can think of that changed is that I charged it from the wall charger and not on the plate a few times.

Just to be safe. Hammer the back button until you can't anymore before charging. Its a good habit.