UK: Portico available on EE

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
So far so good with the update.

2 slight issues. I cant unblock fb from background and brightness resets itself when phone restarts. Odd!

manzanotti

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I updated last night, and I had to soft reset the phone this morning, like I have to do most mornings! I was hoping that the update was going to sort out the issues with the phone freezing.

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Firmware 1232.5951.1249.1017

Updated last night; am on Virgin.

Already had my first 'freeze' (black screen, soft reboot needed, reset time...)

Evan_ISS

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Firmware 1232.5951.1249.1017

Updated last night; am on Virgin.

Already had my first 'freeze' (black screen, soft reboot needed, reset time...)

I am on Virgin as well, same here on Portico, soft resets needed from time to time and every time I do it the time goes back to September 2012.

Also "set automatically" has never worked, the phone just can't get the correct time from the network. Is this a Virgin thing?

BPuk

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
From within Mobile Network in Settings? I don't have that...

Be nice to know what they have fixed because it appears they've also unfixed quite a few things :(

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
From within Mobile Network in Settings? I don't have that...

Be nice to know what they have fixed because it appears they've also unfixed quite a few things :(

Yes from Mobile network in settings - within the dropdown box.

There is a features list somewhere floating in the forum. Other than that, nothing is "fixed".

johnzilla

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded and installed my update on Virgin.

It all was working fine, then it asked me if I wanted to install, etc, so I clicked yes. Now the phone won't turn back on and it won't charge. It's just sat with the battery icon showing it's flat.

What should I do?

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded and installed my update on Virgin.

It all was working fine, then it asked me if I wanted to install, etc, so I clicked yes. Now the phone won't turn back on and it won't charge. It's just sat with the battery icon showing it's flat.

What should I do?

Battery icon ? ... then just keep it charging ... and soon, it should wake up ...

johnzilla

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Battery icon ? ... then just keep it charging ... and soon, it should wake up ...

It's been on for over an hour and isn't moving.

ACk6LBb.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3