which relevant apps the IOS and Android have that WP8 have not?

Alexandre Donnert

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Let's discusses which apps can change our lifes (windows phone owners), and what the WP8 need to become more relevant and grow their market share.
What we see in other plataforms that we have not seen yet on WP8?

xtrip

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Royal Bank of Canda banking ap is the one that I need the most..Adobe Reader exist in 7.5 but not on WP8
and probably many more but thats the one i miss the most

Alexandre Donnert

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I thought that the WP 7.* apps would be running on WP8, the new future users need to become totally satisfied for to be switched, or started on Smartphone world with the WP OS, but it seems to be so much difficult, the instagram app is an ever possibility, but never a reality.

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Most of them? Flipboard, a WORKING WhatsApp, Instagram, 500px, Snapchat... something that will be hot next month that will not show up on WP8, for sure.

I like my Nokia Lumia 900 a lot, but switching to WP8 means you lose a lot of apps. That's just a fact.

cashcar1979

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Spotify. Citibank. Amex. Amazon instant video. Soundcloud. Facebook (not counting the crappy version we have right now).

I think the WP8 Facebook app is just fine...plus the integration into the people hub is very nice.

Agree with your other choices and would add Wells Fargo, Mint, Amazon Cloud Player, Maxim (for the articles), Madden, NBA Jam, FiFa 2013, NBA 2k13, etc...

eortizr

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
PDF Editor, Hulu Plus, Time Warner Cable, NBA GameTime, Facebook (Official App), Youtube (Official App), Chrome Browser (IE10 is just Ok), Flipboard, Pandora (is end of January and still no news about it)

madcaliban

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Agree on youtube. Its just a link to the mobile version.

And despite all the negative news on it recently, i think the vine would be another important app that we may not see in a while.

Pete Almanza

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
For starters, I would like to see Bank of America since that's my bank, eBay (could use an update, which they say is coming later this year), work on Microsoft apps like Facebook and Twitter, I've never understood the hype of Instagram, but yeah, that one too, maybe a mobile virus protection application, and more finely tuned third party Google service clients, since they're so obstinate in supporting the platform.

ggonzalez777

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I want Viper Smartstart, official buzzfeed app, pew pew ( miss that game) nike + with fuelband support ( the current app doesn't support it which is ridiculous), Pandora with windows phone support for car infotainment systems, progressive insurance app, capital one, amazon cloud and music download app, fl studio music production app, updated last.fm, can't think of any others right now.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
my friends swore they will not buy windows phone if it doesn't have instagram so that's extremely important.
also, for me:
1. Temple run 1&2
2. Kik Messenger (needs update)
3. USABLE PDF reader
4. Flipboard
5. BETTER Facebook
6. Nook

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members