Peoples Hub destroys my battery

Brad M

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
If I go into my peoples hub tile and browse my Facebook my battery drain goes up to 34% per hour. I've tried deleting all my accounts, restarted my phone but nothing seems to work. Just going into this section of my phone for maybe 30 seconded my battery percent will drop 1%.

Any ideas?

cashcar1979

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
If I go into my peoples hub tile and browse my Facebook my battery drain goes up to 34% per hour. I've tried deleting all my accounts, restarted my phone but nothing seems to work. Just going into this section of my phone for maybe 30 seconded my battery percent will drop 1%.

Any ideas?

no issues like that for me so far...

S1NKING SH1PS

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Very strange - I haven't noticed any increased battery drain while using the people hub. I did, however, experience insane battery drain when I used the Facebook app, that's why I ended up just ditching the app all together and decided to stick with the people hub instead. Not sure why it would be causing your battery to drain that much though, that's pretty nuts.

Gamely Lounges

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Out of curiosity, I wonder if you have a huge number of contacts and if that could cause an issue. I only have several hundred FB friends and a couple thousand corporate contacts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon