01-29-2013, 06:07 AM #1
- 18 Posts
Hey guys i just recieved the Portico update for my Black Lumia 920 from Germany with Vodafone branding.
The Update popped up and the OTA Auto Update went fine and everything works so far, but when i checked the version number in the Phone it showed:
Then i checked the version number in Nokia Care Suite wich shows the same but it says "Out of date" (Product code: 059Q8M3) and the new software should be:
So i checked the Firmwares in Navifirm wich indeed says that the .1006 one should be the right one for my Phone:
059Q8M3: RM-821 Vodafone DE VAR257580 Black ver2_Black
And under the Number .1005 in Navifirm there isnt even a Product code: 059Q8M3 availible.
I mean it works so far but why did it install a different update or at least shows it like this?
- 01-29-2013, 08:00 AM #2
did you happen to flash your phone to a different ROM? the OTA updates are tied to the ROM. Nokia Care Suite detects updates based on the product code. if you have flashed another ROM onto your phone, that is why you are getting a different OTA
01-29-2013, 08:04 AM #3
- 41 Posts
Both are Vodafone branding, but one for Vodafone Germany (1006) and the other for Vodafone Netherlands (1005). Don't know if there are any differences but i read on a german forum that a guy got a new one in Germany from Vodafone and he has also the dutch version installed.
[Sammelthread] Nokia Lumia - 920/820 - Seite 21
- By nico002 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 01-27-2013, 02:01 AM
- By Coolknight1968 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 11Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:26 PM
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2012, 06:12 PM
- By juanitoriv in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:06 PM
- By islehopper in forum ASUS VivoTab RTReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:57 AM