Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

guys im using the lumia 920 for a month now and lovin it i had the issues most people have and a strange thing happened today my battery go down to %25 then stuck in it for like 4 hours of music listening surfing on web and i thougt if there was a battery issue or a indicator issue when the indicator displays %25 it also says 7 days 15 hours left 0.o is my lumia 920 is unstable or something ? i have been doing the same things since i bought the phone but never had a same cycle of recharging usally when i use devices like these i often guess these cycles but in lumia i have no idea if my phone is going out of charge soon or staying with me half more days is it because the update called portico coz i am living in turkey and still dont get the update please help thanks

Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    And, if you simply reboot or hard-reset your phone? A cheap fix that can solve some issues. Try it, if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by phonohead View Post
    And, if you simply reboot or hard-reset your phone? A cheap fix that can solve some issues. Try it, if you haven't.
    Just restart (switch off, switch on) ... no point for hard reset ...

Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jari P View Post
    ... no point for hard reset ...
    Yea, I was a bit drastic there, maybe.