- 01-29-2013, 07:14 PM #1
Just manually checked phone update this morning on my white lumia 920 and what seems to be a rather large update is downloading.
Installing now, see how we go.
(I'm assuming this can only be portico as everything else on my lumia is completely up to date)
Confirmed 8.0.10211.204 update
Phone is installing now.
Will update with progress/if any issues.
- EDIT 2 -
Spinning gears for about 3 mins followed by a reboot, data migrated just fine. Great success.
Happy updating the rest of you :)
Last edited by xWisp; 01-29-2013 at 07:40 PM.
- 01-29-2013, 09:45 PM #5
Welp, not so sweet now.
Installed, rebooted, rebooted, rebooted, rebooted, rebooted..... keep seeing telstra logo, black, vibrate, telstra logo, black, vibrate...ect.
Unplugged it, let it cool (it was painfully hot), turned it back on, telstra, nokia, spinning gears........then shut off.
Tried turning it on again, now just getting spinning gears...
Ok, now its just rebooting going telstra, nokia, off, telstra, nokia, off, ect. Even though theres no charger plugged in.
- By Sniper1087 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2013, 05:43 PM
- By serpentyne in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 09:39 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:27 AM
- By bokchoy1 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-05-2012, 08:19 PM
- By WinningAddicted in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2012, 03:46 PM