- 01-30-2013, 08:45 AM #1
There have been times when I check to see how much time has elapsed between last charge and I don't see it. I always charge the phone til it says 100% but the times vary. When it's overnight, it does show up and I get great battery life (right now, it's been 3 days and I have over 50% left). When I charge it for a few hours, eventhough it says 100%, it doesn't show me the time since last charge and I get just ok battery life. It seems to drop quickly, then stabilize. Doing a reset at that time shows around 65%.
Anyone else experience this? Maybe a bug with reporting the battery level when charging and the time since last charge doesn't show up unless it's actually 100%?
01-30-2013, 10:21 AM #2
- 74 Posts
Charge phone overnight or may be 3-4 hours the charge stays for 36-48 hours depending on usage. Disable background jobs that should help. Did you update Nokia Lens recently.
To disable background jobs use http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...0/201672-2.htm
- 01-30-2013, 02:30 PM #3
I'm not having issues with the battery. I'm simply pointing out that there may be an issue when the phone is not charged enough even when it says 100%. Furthermore, I've noticed that "days since last charge" doesn't show up on those occasions.
I have had issues in the past but turning off backgrounds tasks and doing resets fixed them.
- By irvin792 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 17Last Post: 02-10-2013, 06:23 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2012, 04:22 PM
- By sting7k in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2012, 07:44 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:57 PM
- By narrow-minded in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2011, 03:39 PM