Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    There have been times when I check to see how much time has elapsed between last charge and I don't see it. I always charge the phone til it says 100% but the times vary. When it's overnight, it does show up and I get great battery life (right now, it's been 3 days and I have over 50% left). When I charge it for a few hours, eventhough it says 100%, it doesn't show me the time since last charge and I get just ok battery life. It seems to drop quickly, then stabilize. Doing a reset at that time shows around 65%.

Anyone else experience this? Maybe a bug with reporting the battery level when charging and the time since last charge doesn't show up unless it's actually 100%?

Hi Ric2001,
    Charge phone overnight or may be 3-4 hours the charge stays for 36-48 hours depending on usage. Disable background jobs that should help. Did you update Nokia Lens recently.

To disable background jobs use http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...0/201672-2.htm

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm not having issues with the battery. I'm simply pointing out that there may be an issue when the phone is not charged enough even when it says 100%. Furthermore, I've noticed that "days since last charge" doesn't show up on those occasions.

I have had issues in the past but turning off backgrounds tasks and doing resets fixed them.

Global Posts
    2,912 Global Posts
    The battery reports on WP8 are known to be buggy and incorrect.

Hopefully this is fixed in a future update.