Panaroma Application on Lumia 920.

Ranak Mann

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

I've had the Nokia Lumia 920 for sometime and I'm loving it, but there is one thing that is really annoying me. The Panaroma application. I recently returned from a vacation, wanted to use it, but it would just click one photograph and then ask the camera to be taken to the left hand side. It just doesn't function.

Has anyone else been facing this similar problem? Or am I one of those unlucky bunch who have landed with a defective application. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling again, but all in vain.

Would appreciate any kind of help!

Thanks!

mapleleafs89

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
The panaroma app is hard to use properly. You take a photo, then it asks you to move the camera to the right. I haven't mastered it but when I move it sometimes it loses its place and makes me move the camera back to the original position. Sometimes I do this over and over and am not able to take one successfully. I tried swivelling the camera in place around the lense and also holding it out from my body. I find it works more often when holding it further away.

Ranak Mann

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Aw thank you everyone for your replies! I didn't think anyone would come across this post. I have tried all of those tricks, of moving it slowly, moving it in a steady manner, doesn't work for me. Let's see I might actually end up taking an application called 'Pano', sounds like a decent application, what do you think?

Snoke

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Go slow and line up the faint circles that make sure picture captures all without overlap. It worked well for me the few I took.
Try again, you will be happy I am sure.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The stock app is simple. Just move the camera very slowly and get it to the next circle. Your phone might not even be in a straight line. might move up or down but it does not matter.

What matters is getting the circles to line up.

Ranak Mann

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
IT WORKED! Like some of you said, 'very slowly'. I tried to be slower than I use to be, and it worked brilliantly! If only I could hug you all to a thanks!

Have a great day everyone! I hope this thread helps many other who are stuck with this application! :)

anon(5503495)

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
IT WORKED! Like some of you said, 'very slowly'. I tried to be slower than I use to be, and it worked brilliantly! If only I could hug you all to a thanks!

Have a great day everyone! I hope this thread helps many other who are stuck with this application! :)

did u also win the lottery? Lol jeez

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea