- 01-31-2013, 06:19 PM #1
So I received my replacement 920 after a couple weeks of them hunting down a replacement for me only to learn that my new one has a faulty radio.. It won't stay associated at all to my carrier and won't allow any outgoing calls...
Such a sad time to see the QA problems that Nokia is going through.. Really wish them the best, but, I can't continue with this.
- 01-31-2013, 11:13 PM #2
I want to come in and apologize and say that everything appears to be working now and I think the issue was with my carrier... I'll monitor and update everyone should things change :)
- By miki20021 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:52 AM
- By windows phone 2012 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2012, 06:29 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:38 AM
- By theecosystem in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
- By EG8196 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:37 PM