Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Rightttt... I bought my phone in the EE UK store store. Got it unlocked via funfoneshop. They sent a code and I just imputed it in and it worked wel...

But I decided to restore my phone as I was giving it to my sister for her holidays. Big mistake! It just got stuck on the "gears" page. So now its bricked! Going to reflag the firmware tomorrow. All going well, I will have a working phone again! ur my question is, do you think the original unlock code will still be valid?

should be, assuming its based on imei number

Global Posts
    2,912 Global Posts
    Why would you need to unlock the phone again. Flashing the phone will not affect the lock status.

Having to get a replacement through EE. I am not sure what happens to my unlock code now. What would usually happen? I would have to pay for another unlock code if EE give me a new handset??

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bairdyboy1980 View Post
    Having to get a replacement through EE. I am not sure what happens to my unlock code now. What would usually happen? I would have to pay for another unlock code if EE give me a new handset??
    Yes, if you get a different/new phone.