- 01-31-2013, 06:09 PM #2
Thanks for the video, although I do think a lot could be improved.
Not systematic enough.
You are too often just stating what you prefer, instead of making it obvious why you prefer one over another.
If you demonstrate a feature on one device, you should also demonstrate it on the other, or it is not a comparison (Notifications).
You compared bb's app list (grid of icons) to wp's live tiles. I think a fairer comparison would need to introduce more of bb's UI.
The Lumia's screen was far too bright and often outside the area your video recorder had in focus. That made the Lumia's screen look pretty awful.
- 01-31-2013, 06:24 PM #4
- 01-31-2013, 06:48 PM #5
I think the gestures on bb10 going to be confusing. I read you have to slide up and then right or left or something to get to the hub? The whole OS is gesture based kind of like webos? That is not going to be fun.
- 02-01-2013, 06:06 AM #8
Looking at the BB, I am really glad I picked Lumia 920. Looks unappealing.Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
- By truthsforme in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 34Last Post: 12-26-2012, 06:39 AM
- By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:08 PM
- By maplewebb in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:22 AM
- By spampy2 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2012, 10:03 PM
- By Can94 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2012, 06:36 PM