Can't purchase music through store on my Lumia 920

pizza mutt

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I really hope someone is able to help me out with this issue as I can't find any information on it and it is so frustrating!

When I go to the Nokia music store and choose a track to buy it gives me the option to add a credit card, so I add in all my details and click on PAY.

It then comes up with the following error message:
"The saved card details are incorrect or could not be verified. To keep your payment options up to date, this card will be removed from your account."

So I double check the card details and entered them about 3 times and even tried using another card and it still won't work! Can someone please help me?
I can't get music from the Xbox music pass either because it won't let me sync it with my laptop. I'm unfortunately using a Macbook Pro and apparently there is no way that I can use Xbox music on there :(

All the reviews I read on the Lumia 920 were all so positive regarding "free" music and the mix radio but I have to say I'm pretty unimpressed as these options have not been easy for me to use at all. I absolutely love Nokia's and have always found them so easy to use when it comes to music but this one is honestly starting to give me the s**ts!

newo85

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem with nokia music when trying to enter cc details
but i could buy tracks off xbox music store just fine with my cc,

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried adding the card through the microsoft account on a desktop machine? I have no issues purchasing from the app store or music store after doing that.

pizza mutt

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried adding the card through the microsoft account on a desktop machine? I have no issues purchasing from the app store or music store after doing that.

I did read somewhere that you could do that but when I went on my Macbook to try and do it, I couldn't work out how :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans