Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    I just got my yellow Lumia 920 from amazon wireless today and noticed a light leak around the side, so just tried to press on the screen a bit to see if that would cover the leak. Instead, I noticed this sound. Anyone else have this problem?

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    Can anyone please check on their device? Thanks.

no popping here.
    Thanked by:

No but have other random creaks. Doesn't effect use so never considered it a problem.
    Thanked by:

My cyan 920 makes the same creak/pop when pushing down on the top right corner (above the word NOKIA) on the screen. It's getting worse. I went into my local AT&T store. They were "shocked" to see such a problem. I walked the salesperson over to their two 920s on display and both had my problem. However, the salesperson's 920 was rock solid. It's frusterating. They won't fix/replace it, and it will just get more loose over time.

Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Here's a tip, keep it on the down low. . . QUIT pushing on the corner then it won't creek & crack & bing & bang.

Quote Originally Posted by jlynnm350z View Post
    Here's a tip, keep it on the down low. . . QUIT pushing on the corner then it won't creek & crack & bing & bang.
    It's where I pick up and hold the phone when viewing videos. But thanks for your smart *** comment anyway.

Check the Torx screws if it's lose. Even if it's not, try tightening them up by a little bit. :)