Woke up with a full row of dead pixels

Nathan Walker

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
As title states, went to bed with phone perfectly okay, never had an issue to this day with it so far (just over 3 weeks) woke up this morning to this;
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7761/img1206rw.jpg
(phone has never been dropped and is in flawless condition btw)
Has anyone else experienced this? reason i'm posting and not taking it back straight away is I live in Aus and Telstra will send this all the way back to Nokia to confirm that it wasn't me who did this, then their own techs will look at it to be 200% sure, and without a spare phone and this being a both personal and business phone, going more than a week will become very problematic for me
Any help greatly appreciated

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Never had it happen. Might try a factory reset before you send it back. By some chance it may be software related, but my money is on hardware problem.

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
As title states, went to bed with phone perfectly okay, never had an issue to this day with it so far (just over 3 weeks) woke up this morning to this;
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7761/img1206rw.jpg
(phone has never been dropped and is in flawless condition btw)
Has anyone else experienced this? reason i'm posting and not taking it back straight away is I live in Aus and Telstra will send this all the way back to Nokia to confirm that it wasn't me who did this, then their own techs will look at it to be 200% sure, and without a spare phone and this being a both personal and business phone, going more than a week will become very problematic for me
Any help greatly appreciated

Yeah, that's not bad pixels, that's a damaged LCD screen. I just had the exact same thing happen to my Nexus 7. Send it in for a screen replacement.

Nathan Walker

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's not bad pixels, that's a damaged LCD screen. I just had the exact same thing happen to my Nexus 7. Send it in for a screen replacement.

Ah right, I'll call Nokia Australia and hopefully they'll send me a replacement while they fix mine, I'm hoping this is doable anyway, going through the telco would take weeks. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720