Happy Times in the AT&T Store

danbbrantley

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I own a red Lumia 920. Brought my friend to the store to get a white Lumia 920. When I walked in, a woman was buying the Lumia 920. While we waited another couple came in and went straight to the phone and started talking about how they had heard it was the best available phone and that they wanted to get it.

It's definitely satisfying to see these phones get some recognition.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I own a red Lumia 920. Brought my friend to the store to get a white Lumia 920. When I walked in, a woman was buying the Lumia 920. While we waited another couple came in and went straight to the phone and started talking about how they had heard it was the best available phone and that they wanted to get it.

Nice post

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

What colour did the woman buy?

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I love to hear things like this. I made my mom switch from Android to WP 7.5/10 last year, and my friend from Android to WP8 this year, and I am planning
on giving my girl my "old" Lumia 900 later this month.

Portsider

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Totally agree with everyone here. I've had my NL920 for a couple of months now. I could not be more satisfied. The OS is smooth and slick, interface beautiful, and this Nokia hardware is simply stunning. It appears from all I've heard and read around the tech sites, we've got something here that's a clear winner. And it looks like, as well, It's going to get the long term support required to make an impact.

MDboyz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Same here. My mom current phone is Samsung Android. She wants the new one, so I just order the unlock Nokia 620 for her. It will be here next week. Can't wait to see it, since I've read so many nice review on Nokia 620.

I love to hear things like this. I made my mom switch from Android to WP 7.5/10 last year, and my friend from Android to WP8 this year, and I am planning
on giving my girl my "old" Lumia 900 later this month.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos