02-02-2013, 02:21 PM #1
- 61 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I own a red Lumia 920. Brought my friend to the store to get a white Lumia 920. When I walked in, a woman was buying the Lumia 920. While we waited another couple came in and went straight to the phone and started talking about how they had heard it was the best available phone and that they wanted to get it.
It's definitely satisfying to see these phones get some recognition.
- 02-02-2013, 04:36 PM #4
I love to hear things like this. I made my mom switch from Android to WP 7.5/10 last year, and my friend from Android to WP8 this year, and I am planning
on giving my girl my "old" Lumia 900 later this month.
- 02-02-2013, 10:34 PM #5
Totally agree with everyone here. I've had my NL920 for a couple of months now. I could not be more satisfied. The OS is smooth and slick, interface beautiful, and this Nokia hardware is simply stunning. It appears from all I've heard and read around the tech sites, we've got something here that's a clear winner. And it looks like, as well, It's going to get the long term support required to make an impact.
- 02-02-2013, 11:51 PM #6
- By jabz9 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:50 PM
- By rybob1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2012, 06:04 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:59 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2012, 02:19 AM
- By GekkoAce in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2012, 05:19 AM