Brando cases and the power jacket

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone purchased any cases or even the power jacket from Brando.com. I've always liked the GSIII & Note II flip cover case and I've pulled the trigger on the buying one for my L920(my L920 is red and I bought a black flip cover case). I can't wait for the review for the power jacket, did anyone buy one?

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Nope. It looks really cool and I love the idea of extra battery, but I'm not sure I can deal with covering up the 920's sexy body, seems like making a naked Jessica Alba wear a burqua, and not sure I want the bulk. Also I'm pretty satisfied with my battery life, very rarely do I run low on juice. I haven't really had any of the "battery issues" others are complaining of.

All that said, I'm glad to see nice accessory options like this available for the Nokia Lumia's.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I think it may be good of you plan on being out the door early working late and don't like the idea of chargers everywhere.my charging tendencies are not consistent so I don't know how much of a benefit it would be for me, I'm guessing little to none. I like the idea but doubt it would be a huge advantage. I'm very happy to see accessories though.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
So little update on my purchase...its been 6 days since my purchase and its still pending.
They says shipping to the US/Canada can take 7-20 days, so I hope the whole transaction will be no more then 20 days.

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
I haven't got any update either. My payment went through, but I didn't even get a confirmation email. Paypal gives up to 45 days if there is a dispute, but I sent Brando a message yesterday about my order (no response).

dashbarron

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Will buying one of these hurt the battery life of a phone?

I assume that this thing continually charging the phone from 99-100% may impact the phone's life?

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Will buying one of these hurt the battery life of a phone?

I assume that this thing continually charging the phone from 99-100% may impact the phone's life?

I'm not sure, but I do know I got an email last night saying there shipping out my flip cover case this week.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I'VE GOT SHIPPING INFO!
They emailed me back and told me the color I wanted was out of stock(I was never aware) so they told me if I change color they can ship sooner. I'm stoked and impatient lol ( shipping time 7-20 days)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05