Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've got a few playlists which are no longer needed. How do I remove them?
    From the offline playlists downloaded or from your playlist history? On the former, just press and hold, then delete. For the latter, I have wondered the same thing for some time now.

It took me forever to figure this out. Not quite sure why this happened but some of my playlists remain in Nokia music even after un-syncing them with the Windows Phone app for Mac. They were empty and it wouldn't allow me to re-sync them rendering the playlists obsolete. What you need to do is go to Music + Videos (Green/Headphones)>music>playlists then long press until you see the option to delete. After deleting them from here it deleted the playlists off Nokia Music. Hope this helps!

There is no way to delete playlists created in Nokia Music as far as I know. The only way is to uninstall/reinstall the app to start from scratch again...

Global Posts
    925 Global Posts
    Subscribing to thread. I've wondered about, and been frustrated by, the inability to delete mixes from Nokia Music ever since I started using the service. Seems pretty ridiculous to not have the option to delete mixes since there are plenty of legit reasons why someone would want/need to delete one: error when creating a mix, the mix didn't play the kind of music you had hoped, want to adjust artists in a mix without creating a new one, simply don't want it anymore, etc. Pretty weird to omit that option, especially when they allow for deletion of Offline Mixes.