11-10-2013, 03:16 PM #3
- 2 Posts
It took me forever to figure this out. Not quite sure why this happened but some of my playlists remain in Nokia music even after un-syncing them with the Windows Phone app for Mac. They were empty and it wouldn't allow me to re-sync them rendering the playlists obsolete. What you need to do is go to Music + Videos (Green/Headphones)>music>playlists then long press until you see the option to delete. After deleting them from here it deleted the playlists off Nokia Music. Hope this helps!
- 05-13-2014, 09:35 AM #5
Subscribing to thread. I've wondered about, and been frustrated by, the inability to delete mixes from Nokia Music ever since I started using the service. Seems pretty ridiculous to not have the option to delete mixes since there are plenty of legit reasons why someone would want/need to delete one: error when creating a mix, the mix didn't play the kind of music you had hoped, want to adjust artists in a mix without creating a new one, simply don't want it anymore, etc. Pretty weird to omit that option, especially when they allow for deletion of Offline Mixes.
- By Rakesh_533 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2013, 04:19 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows 8Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2013, 11:00 AM
- By Louis Lau in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2013, 12:51 AM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2012, 09:41 PM
- By bronco1552 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:13 AM