LUMIA 920 after update very smooth ???

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Helsten: why not have it fixed in Oslo at the nokia care cenre?
I don't live in Oslo, but I contacted Nokia Care by phone the first time the phone froze (end of November last year).
They recognized the problem immediately (the person I talked to had the same problem with his phone!). They were expecting a fix for this problem "soon". After reading different forums I expected this fix to be included in Portico. Quite a few people - world wide, have this problem. But no fix in Portico ...
I have flashed my phone two times myself. Nothing changed (but I guess I have no warranty anymore).
So now I wait ...

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't live in Oslo, but I contacted Nokia Care by phone the first time the phone froze (end of November last year).
They recognized the problem immediately (the person I talked to had the same problem with his phone!). They were expecting a fix for this problem "soon". After reading different forums I expected this fix to be included in Portico. Quite a few people - world wide, have this problem. But no fix in Portico ...
I have flashed my phone two times myself. Nothing changed (but I guess I have no warranty anymore).
So now I wait ...
Its very possible you got a defective unit.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Id definitely contact nokia again and explain, flashing should not matter since it cannot be the source of the problem, and the burde of proof is on them if they claim it is.

drg

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Don't tell them you flashed your phone and re-flash the phone with the correct image from NaviFirm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium