Weird battery drain when phone is OFF

hudsonvalley

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
So, when I turn the NL920 off for the night, then turn it back on in the morning, the battery is dead or almost dead, even if it was fully charged.
If I leave it turned on for the night, the battery drain is minimal (as expected).
Any ideas what's causing it and how to fix it?
Thanks.

hamzie11

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
if youre talking fully off and not standby
its probably a calibration issue
maybe let the battery fully drain (till the phone turns itself off) and then fully charge it

hudsonvalley

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
yes, i'm sure.
for example, the phone was recharged only 12h ago, if I leave it on, it will last me for another 12h or more.
if I turn it off (power off), next morning when I turn it back on it will be giving me warnings that the battery is critically low.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
ok... so this is interesting. I wonder if some phones have a real problem - i.e. those people saying they have no battery drain would not experience this and those that do, will.

I will charge the battery and power off the phone overnight to see what happens. I would expect it to still have 100% battery in the morning.

hudsonvalley

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
How was your battery?

ok... so this is interesting. I wonder if some phones have a real problem - i.e. those people saying they have no battery drain would not experience this and those that do, will.

I will charge the battery and power off the phone overnight to see what happens. I would expect it to still have 100% battery in the morning.

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine gained 30% battery life by leaving it off for a couple of hours. Then again, mine draws its power from a ZPM obtained from Atlantis. Dr. McKay isn't quite the ******* once you get to know him :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon