- 02-04-2013, 11:38 AM #6
i notice no difference in my pics before/after Portico update. Had this device since November and still no fix for the blurry pix. Where are all the peeps that told me to be patient and the fix is around the corner???
The camera is ONE big let down
- 02-04-2013, 11:45 AM #7
I see a slight difference, but honestly, I feel they could have done more. Most of the pictures people are posting in the pictures/videos thread are one of the following:
1. resized. simply resizing it to a smaller size creates the image to look sharper.
2. edited. some are so highly edited, any picture can look better when edited.
3. up close. pre/post portico, the lumia has never had a problem with shots taken up close.
my continuing gripe is when taking pictures outdoors..where there are branches, grass, leaves, etc in the picture...they continue to look very soft.
- By chetan_merchant in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 33Last Post: 02-06-2013, 12:42 PM
- By DaytonaGTS in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 59Last Post: 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
- By TechAbstract in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 01-02-2013, 07:49 AM
- By quinndupont in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 12-28-2012, 03:19 PM
- By Ultimateone in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:47 AM