Finally got my Lumia 920, but dont know how to use the camera !!

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Best thing to do, is get in a friends car, get him to drive down the motorway and you take a video with the L920 and another phone such as iPhone or HTC X

You WILL notice the difference.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
How about good night photos, I tried this in my room in total darkness and the photo happens to be just that, total darkness... I b=wanted thi camera ebcause of low light photos but that doesnt seem to work either.

It's not an infrared camera dude, it doesn't work in total darkness. It works fantastic in low light though.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
This guy is surely a troll. If he isn't, he's just plain stupid.
Dave Blake is not going to like your comment...

@AlphaRonin

if it's shaking like a regular phone camera and other 920s don't have the same sound when you shake it => "When I shake the phone I do FEEL the camera lense shaking or moving so it phisically works right?" there is a chance that you got scammed with a broken phone... (hopefully not the case) lets see what happens when you upload the video

BeaverJuicer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
AlphaRonin...
You are absolutely right. You need to package this phone back up, and return it to the store. Do not exchange it for a new one, as it will have the exact same problems. Just return it...

When they ask why... Tell them some people are not smart enough for a smart phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234