Custom keyboards a possibility?

OttawaMan

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that wishes the question mark would be on the main alpha keyboard? I mean that has to be 50% of my text messages...asking a question and having to go to numeric each time is a pain. And for those of you who might say 'just leave it out' , I can 't tell you how many times someone has texted me and I have to say "Is that a comment or a question?"

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that wishes the question mark would be on the main alpha keyboard? I mean that has to be 50% of my text messages...asking a question and having to go to numeric each time is a pain. And for those of you who might say 'just leave it out' , I can 't tell you how many times someone has texted me and I have to say "Is that a comment or a question?"

Doesn't bother me.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I would love that. But I'd say chances for this to be customizable in the future are very low.

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
That is too slow. " &123 " then " ? " is faster.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Foroplex Beta

Agreed.

I don't think the "?" not being in the main part to be that much of a problem. I use it often too but it hardly slows me down, if at all. I use my left thumb to click on the &123 key and my right for the "?" almost at the same time (obviously &123 has to be pressed first). Press space and you go straight back to the normal alpha keys. Plus where would you put it? I think most people would use "," and "." more than "?".

I love the keyboard on my L920 personally, and the autocorrect is pretty good too. I can type without even looking at my phone now, something I haven't been able to do since owning a touchscreen phone. I doubt we'll see any customizability any time soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3