- 02-04-2013, 06:51 PM #1
Sent my Lumia in for repair in mint condition and it was returned with a dent. Its been over 3 weeks now and still no resolution. Im really disappointed in how they are handling this issue. I love the phone but really thinking about giving BB10 a try or getting an iPhone... As much as I dislike the iphone. Im sure they would handle a situation like this much better.. Instead of trying to blame the shipping company for the damage :(
02-04-2013, 07:35 PM #5
- 64 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I contacted Stephen Elap at Nokia regarding a problem with light leakage.
Nokia collected my phone , sent back to me today, phone repaired, and also the two scratches on the screen now gone.
Pretty excellent service for me.
- By bobo616 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 32Last Post: 06-03-2013, 06:58 PM
- By herdofem in forum Samsung Focus 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2012, 04:26 PM
- By mcjama76 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 24Last Post: 04-13-2012, 12:46 PM
- By tampacoder in forum HTC TITANReplies: 17Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:03 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 14Last Post: 10-03-2011, 08:52 AM