Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    I know WPCentral posted earlier this morning that the Yellow Lumia 920 was found to be available again online. Just wanted to confirm its true.....Ordered 2 from AT&T website over the weekend and they shipped today, to be delivered tomorrow via FedEx at my office. They are in stock people...get them while you can.

SUPER EFFING STOKED :)

One thing I found out over the weekend from 3 of my local AT&T Corp. Stores is that they have been given orders that the corp. stores can no longer order the Yellow or Cyan Lumia 920's for customers to have them delivered for in-store pick ups, with no real specific reason. I even had a fourth store tell me they discontinued the Yellow and Cyan. I know store reps 99% of the time don't know jack when it comes to info like this, so I politely thank him for the info, then hung up proceeded to place my order online.

YMMV of course.

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Update - Both phones arrived today as scheduled :) Very happy with AT&T for stocking the Yellow L920 again.