Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have created manual apn setting for lumia 920. But there are 2 other apn setting showing in my access point which was created by phone itself. Is there any way I can delete those setting (Please don't tell me long press and than there wud be a delete button as it is showing only activate button).

Only manual apn setting has a delete button in long press.

No reply? No one face this issue?

Not only can you not delete it .. I don't think you can even go in and look at it. I saw this too but this was my first day with the phone so I just did a hard reset and started all over. There must be a better way but I am still too much of a nube ..

Quote Originally Posted by QOAM View Post
    Not only can you not delete it .. I don't think you can even go in and look at it. I saw this too but this was my first day with the phone so I just did a hard reset and started all over. There must be a better way but I am still too much of a nube ..
    Did doing a hard reset allow you to delete it?

Change the year on the phone to 2114 or something and then click on access point to delete it from settings itself. Change year back to 2014, restart and then reinstall access point

PIN
    No
    if they're network provided you can't delete them at all, regardless of if you remove access point itself, as they are usually pulled from the SIM, or embedded in the ROM itself, in the case of network locked handsets. All you can do with network provided entries is view them. You are free to add and use your own however.

^^ actually you're right, I remember ATT adds 2-3 entries in Access Point so if it's network provided then the OP won't be able to remove them