02-05-2013, 12:00 AM #1
- 12 Posts
I have created manual apn setting for lumia 920. But there are 2 other apn setting showing in my access point which was created by phone itself. Is there any way I can delete those setting (Please don't tell me long press and than there wud be a delete button as it is showing only activate button).
Only manual apn setting has a delete button in long press.
02-05-2013, 10:48 PM #3
- 141 Posts
Not only can you not delete it .. I don't think you can even go in and look at it. I saw this too but this was my first day with the phone so I just did a hard reset and started all over. There must be a better way but I am still too much of a nube ..
- 07-06-2014, 08:11 PM #6
if they're network provided you can't delete them at all, regardless of if you remove access point itself, as they are usually pulled from the SIM, or embedded in the ROM itself, in the case of network locked handsets. All you can do with network provided entries is view them. You are free to add and use your own however.
- By onlineharvest in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2013, 11:36 AM
- By Zolotoy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2012, 06:37 AM
- By flame l in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2012, 03:30 PM
- By magictoaster in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2012, 01:16 PM
- By zuzelu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:03 PM