02-05-2013, 05:00 AM #2
- 458 Posts
02-06-2013, 12:31 AM #3
- 515 Posts
I think Nokia Music is way better than xBox.
If your PC is Win 7 or 8 you can use this desktop app, not wireless, its USB cable.
Windows Phone app for desktop (Preview 3) | Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone How-to | Windows Phone (United States)
You pick the titles you want to sync to the phone from your music library.
- 02-06-2013, 12:44 AM #4
I've never even opened the Xbox Music app to be honest. I use Nokia Music, it's excellent. Maybe I'll try the Xbox one someday if you guys post that they've fixed whatever it is that's wrong with it. Nokia Music does everything I need for now though so it's a non-issue for me.
02-06-2013, 01:18 AM #5
- 19 Posts
I'm actually opting for the Xbox app because I found Nokia Music to lag a bit when browsing between albums I copied on the phone. Other than that though, Nokia succeeds with the curated mixes. The Xbox (and in combination with MPA Tools) app will do for now. By the way, will Nokia music download background art for the different artists ?
- By theefman in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2012, 12:10 PM
- By Alex Rodriguez Jr. in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2012, 03:20 PM
- By choover in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 05-05-2012, 02:52 PM
- By caveknight in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2012, 12:04 AM
- By drg in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:56 AM