My Experience with Nokia Care

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I received my Red 920 a week before xmas and i was very happy with it. However about 2 and a half weeks ago I changed the background theme for the first time from white to black, and I noticed some serious light leakage at the top of the screen, and some just above the windows logo.
I e mailed Stephen Elap at Nokia, and he got the nokia care team to get in touch.
I completed the return form on line and my phone was collected the next day.

I must admit I was hoping they would replace the phone, especially as I had two scratches (not deep ones, more like scratches on the layer they put over the gorilla glass) on the screen.

They contacted me on Friday to say they had repaired my phone and they were sending it back, so I thought, oh well at least the light leakage issue is sorted.:straight:

Got the phone yesterday with a ridiculous amount of packaging, and opened it up.

Light leakage is gone:smile:, and so are the scratches:excited:.

So it is a big thumbs up from me for the Nokia Care people.

I also contacted through Elap the top guy for marketing in the UK to say how much i loved the phone but was annoyed that there was a real lack of genuine nokia accessories such as cases and screen protectors and he has promised to look some out for me free of charge.

So no complaints from me, I know even Apple wouldnt do this with issues I have had before with my old white macbook and previous I Phones.

pewpewbangbang

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Good, cuz I just sent mine in since the SIM card reader is broken.

As for the free accessories....you are super lucky if you get them, wouldn't mind a free CC-1043 in Cyan. Hook me up lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo