02-05-2013, 05:23 AM #1
- 101 Posts
I do. After numerous freezes - sometimes twice a day - I hard reset my phone and did an app restore. The first updates for apps were all Nokia. Specifically:
feedback to Nokia
So, I thought I'd hold off installing these for a while to see how the phone performed after the hard reset. No problems in 5 days. So last night I do ONE of the updates - and choose what I think to be the most innocuous - Nokia accessories.
Wake up this morning and screen is black, soft reset required etc. etc.
Coincidence perhaps - unless anyone has anything to add?
- 02-05-2013, 09:26 AM #2
It's another application or something is wrong with your phone.
I have every Nokia app they make for Windows Phone and I've applied every update and my phone hasn't frozen a single time since it was new. Your problem is somewhere else.
- By zephyrwala in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 9Last Post: 09-05-2012, 07:21 AM
- By cedarlog in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2012, 12:25 AM
- By rabit1 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2012, 07:20 PM
- By rabit1 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2012, 10:04 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 10-29-2011, 04:32 PM