what did you do when you first got a lumia 920 ?

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
From unboxing to setting up an account, essential apps to be downloaded and other stuff.

Would be happy even if i got links to any previous similar discussions on this forum or external blogs.

Plus i had seen a post of top 45 wp apps in some external blog, let me know if anyone has bookmarked it

Thanks for the help, getting myself a black one this weekend! :)

rbxtreme

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Reset the phone before first use... A good practise... Then have fun ..all the way. The reset is to get rid of any os issues... Cheers

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Played with resizing tiles. To be honest, the resizable tiles was one of the things I was most excited about in WP8. The very next thing I did was open a webpage to see what the HD resolution looked like.

SuperSAT

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Check for things that you would normally take for granted. I had a handset with a faulty headphone socket. Send a text out, use your phone, loudspeaker etc. That's the habit I have got into after being on my third handset!

When I got my first handset, it was all about personalising via the start screen, checking out the apps available. I recommend TVcatchup, flashlight XT, facebook touch, tunein radio and connectivity shortcuts.

Good luck and happy lumia'ing. :p

Portsider

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
First thing I did after picking up my L920............I went back to the house, went to the fridge, grabbed a cold beer................and drank it.............the beer, that is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes