Nokia Drive Beta

Omer Ahmad

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a question/suggestion regarding the Nokia Drive Beta. I am a resident in Canada (Toronto) and have downloaded the maps for all cities in Canada. However, whenever I'm using the map, it doesn't give you the names of the streets to turn on. It'll just tell me to turn left in 200 meters without giving the name. This can be really confusing to somebody who is driving and cannot look at the nokia screen. Is this an issue with my phone, or is this something nokia needs to update for the next version?

Thanks.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a question/suggestion regarding the Nokia Drive Beta. I am a resident in Canada (Toronto) and have downloaded the maps for all cities in Canada. However, whenever I'm using the map, it doesn't give you the names of the streets to turn on. It'll just tell me to turn left in 200 meters without giving the name. This can be really confusing to somebody who is driving and cannot look at the nokia screen. Is this an issue with my phone, or is this something nokia needs to update for the next version?
Thanks.

Did you try to download voice (US) with street names for your Drive+ ? (through settings, just download new voice and look an english voice with street names) ....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos