Sending screen shots via Whatsapp...

SuperSAT

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't seem to be sending, other files send fine. Tried to save as favourites but didn't send.

Anybody else having issues?

Thanks...

lipper2000

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
It's got to be something to do with the resolution...they are jpg's I believe...I tried it numerous times and found the same result as you...kind of a PITA

sabbynair

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
not works with only screenshots:-(
OK with camera pics

i had the same issue too. The problem is that screenshots get saved as png and for some reason, whatsApp does not allow sending pngs. So i had to save the image as jpeg in my computer and then use it for sending through WhatsApp. This sucks !

JEM77PMC

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
The only work around I have found for this was to use Thumba photo editor to save the image as a jpeg. I'm sure there are other apps which can do the same for free.

SuperSAT

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Another work around - Email the screen shot to yourself, download the image to your saved images and then it works. Maybe the file format changes? Deffo works though...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't give you the option from the pic but you can open whatsapp and send through attachments....that's the only way. :)

Crystal Fame

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey , I also faced this issue but I know a quick solution , just download (picture rename)(Coolcat software) from windows phone store, it saves your picture in saved pictures folder and then you can send your pics by whatsapp��

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3