02-05-2013, 07:26 PM #1
- 31 Posts
When I am making a phone call, I commonly find myself accidentally hitting the end call button with my cheek (the phone doesn't start off locked, I have to make sure to lock it then put it up next to my ear)
Anyone else having similar problems? Hah don't really know if its just me or somehow worse than with my old Samsung focus =/
Thanks for the help/input!!
02-05-2013, 10:32 PM #2
- 1,021 Posts
either you have a habit such that you put your phone in a position that made the proximity sensor useless, or its not working properly.
a bad way to fix it is to cover that part with screen protector, your screen will remain black once you pick up the phone XD
- 02-06-2013, 07:19 AM #4
Happens to me all the time. But only when my phone is on my right ear. Seems like the proximity sensor does not kick in and 99% of the times, somewhere during a convo, the call will end.
It the phone is on my left ear however, it's fine. lol.
- By RobEllis in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:43 PM
- By thor12345 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2012, 07:29 PM
- By krishnanr14 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2012, 01:06 AM
- By Padmasali in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:56 AM
- By chrgeorgeson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 32Last Post: 11-11-2012, 12:38 PM