Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By whrocky5092

So I've got this beauty of a thing (L920) and the battery life is getting better and better. Its 22:14 here and I've been using it nonstop since 9:30 (when my alarm wakes me up) with WiFi taking pics, streaming music, internet, WPC app, baconit, popped in a couple of games of brick breaker and super monkey thing and here I am half a day later with 42% and estimated 6 hours left.

This thing is a tank!!!!
    Sam Sabri and jdhooghe like this.

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Keep on tanking!
    Sam Sabri
    Managing Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email - sam@wpcentral.com
    Twitter - samsabri
    Instagram - samsabri
    Twitch - GeneralSham
    Xbox Live - GeneralSham

Yeah, I agree, but unfortunately, I'm not getting half the performance when I turn on 3G data. I need to turn off my data connection even when I have wi-fi to get this kind of battery life. Why not WP do it automatically? Like automatically disconnection from cellular data when wi-fi is available. I agree it is not using any cellular data when connected to wi-fi, but I noticed it is connected to the network in data mode chugging away phone's battery much faster. Is there any way to take care of this? Yeah not manually....

I never turn my data off. I use 4G all the time when I'm walking to class. Its pretty long too. My battery does actually drain faster using that but its not that noticeable really. Just drain your battery a couple of times and you should be good after that.

Has anyone noticed their phone charging faster with wireless charger than with wired?