- 02-06-2013, 02:39 AM #1
Yesterday I was testing Skype Video Call with my sister's iPhone 5. Holding both the handsets, I noticed Lumia 920's FFC has more details compared to iPhone 5. But the video was bit dark as if there wasen't enough light in the room.
However with iPhone 5 one can make clear difference that the video quality of FFC doesn't look that great compared to Lumia 920 but there was no darkness the video was more realistic.
What could be the possible reason for this darkness in Lumia 920 FFC?
- 02-06-2013, 10:04 PM #5
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 08:12 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 59Last Post: 02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
- By joeynox in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:52 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM