Lumia 920 FFC

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday I was testing Skype Video Call with my sister's iPhone 5. Holding both the handsets, I noticed Lumia 920's FFC has more details compared to iPhone 5. But the video was bit dark as if there wasen't enough light in the room.

However with iPhone 5 one can make clear difference that the video quality of FFC doesn't look that great compared to Lumia 920 but there was no darkness the video was more realistic.

What could be the possible reason for this darkness in Lumia 920 FFC?

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried opening the camera app, selecting the FFC then adjusting the settings to lighten up the picture? Save the settings when you're satisfied then try Skype again to see if it's made any difference.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried opening the camera app, selecting the FFC then adjusting the settings to lighten up the picture? Save the settings when you're satisfied then try Skype again to see if it's made any difference.

The settings looks normal and I think only in Skype it looks darker when I open it in normal camera app it looks fine

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Well then that would mean it's a problem with Skye. Which is understandable seeing that it is still in beta.
Thank you. I didn't know that Skype is still beta for Lumia 920. I was wondering why most of the time skype messages don't reach me instantly and despite being online my status is some times offline when I log on to skype using my Lumia 920

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon