Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Developer

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Hi,

A couple of questions (again heh).

1. Is there a way to tell WP8 to automatically download images in emails, instead of having to click download images each time?

2. How can I select multiple contacts for a text message? I'm trying to text my new number to a number of contacts at once.

Thank you, :)

John

Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    1: No, sadly there isn't. But it's been suggested. Emails Download Pictures Automatically
    2: Go to 'messages' click + and you'll see "to" and another + to the right, click on this one time to add one person, click again and again and again to add more.
    Developer

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phonohead View Post
    1: No, sadly there isn't. But it's been suggested. Emails Download Pictures Automatically
    2: Go to 'messages' click + and you'll see "to" and another + to the right, click on this one time to add one person, click again and again and again to add more.
    1. Thanks, :)
    2. I see that yes, I was wondering if there was a way to just show the contacts list and use checkboxes to select multiple contacts at once, :)

Cheers

John