YELLOW or RED Lumia 920?

RushilPa

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
So i had some issues with my red 920 and nokia agrees to replace it and told me i could have any colour, and I'm debating between the yellow and the red one, my friends don't like yellow..but i like both red and yellow and im thinking because my sister already has the red one, the yellow one would looks nice. And its also lumia 920's flagship colours! please help me decide! THANK YOU :)

jdriscoll636

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a red 920 and it's a good color for the phone. However theme color is kind of limited do to the case. If I was in your position I would ask for a gray one.

RushilPa

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a red 920 and it's a good color for the phone. However theme color is kind of limited do to the case. If I was in your position I would ask for a gray one.
I was wondering about a gray one too..but that would not exactly stand out...you know what I'm saying? I like the gray one also...you just gave me one more option and more confusions haha thanks though man :) what do you mean by "However theme color is kind of limited do to the case." ?

jdriscoll636

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I found that I wad avoiding theme color such as green and blue, because the theme would clash with the color of the case. Also I didn't want a Christmas phone.

RushilPa

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...i know what you're trying to say, HAHA my sister made the theme Green and background White on christmas with her red lumia 920. fun. But I'm still in a dilemma

HansTWN

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Just change to any color with Nokia's cases CC-1043. Then you can have the best of several worlds, no matter what color your phone actually is.

Anthony80693

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I read all the people who didn't like the yellow color but when I got mine it was a beautiful color and my cousin got the red one so I've seen it in person. I guess it's just a preference but I prefer the yellow over the red one.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
In Asia Red and Yellow seems really popular. Black is the easiest to match any case and tile colours and it's Matte finish. Gray seems pretty cool but not available everywhere. White is also a popular choice it seems...

JoshNay

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm probably the only one in here that does, but I'd prefer a neon green one. I'm sorry, but I love green.
That reply to thread button is gorgeous. :p

Mr Manson

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a yellow one. I love it but since I use a case cover I cannot really see that it is yellow apart from the frame that is popped out.

WPhoner

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed that ROGERS™ here in toronto is finally offering more colours, aside from the original black, they now have white and red listed!
If this is old news please disregard (with my apologies) LOL!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss