Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    So tonight I stopped over by radioshack to exchange a zagg screen cover i had for the one x i traded to get the lumia. I had 10 on the exchange and 5 in a coupon email and the new screen cover would cost me about 5. So as i was doing the transaction i forgot my phone in the car ran outside to get the phone from my truck the phone fell face down on the ground!! F@#$!!! i was hoping this gorilla glass was going to stand up to this fall...nope about 3 ugly deep scratches. Moments away from buying the screen cover to prevent this. F!@# is all I've been saying to myself. I tweeted @nokiacareus hopefully i get a response back to see if they can help. I just had this phone for a week now. F!@4

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Go to local AT&T store and do a exchange?
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,276 Global Posts
    Wow, that really freaking blows.

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    i got the phone at radioshoack i don't think i can

Global Posts
    32,279 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    An exchange will not be possible, since the warranty does not physical damage. Insurance claim (with deductible payment) would cover physical damage.

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    An exchange will not be possible, since the warranty does not physical damage. Insurance claim (with deductible payment) would cover physical damage.
    yeah called att to see how much it would much it would be to sign up and deductable would be safe to say i think ill stick it out. 7 a month 200 deductable.
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    If they are withing the 2week return period for AT&T, they can return the 920 by saying they dont like it and get a refund and then order a new one online or buy another 920 at a different AT&T store.

Global Posts
    32,279 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by undisputed n00b View Post
    If they are withing the 2week return period for AT&T, they can return the 920 by saying they dont like it and get a refund and then order a new one online or buy another 920 at a different AT&T store.
    AT&T will not take back a device that was physically damaged by its user. Scratches caused by dropping on concrete will be obvious.

The deductable is $125 for at&t's insurance. I filed a claim a week ago when I dropped my 920 and shattered the screen.

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    I wonder if i can contact nokia on the fact that i have dust in the ffc and get it replaced that way.