02-07-2013, 07:58 AM #1
- 50 Posts
Hey, any Australian/NZ users gotten the Portico update yet? I got mine earlier today.
I think the update is finally rolling out for us. :D (At least for my 920, not too sure about the 820 handsets.)Understanding can be easily gained by research, but true understanding can only be gained by experience.
02-08-2013, 01:23 AM #3
- 13 Posts
Updated my 920 last night. Can't say I've noticed any difference. I did experience two random reboots since buying it new years day, so hopefully it eliminates that.
Any ideas if Telstra customers have the update available yet? Mine's an unbranded handset.
02-08-2013, 01:29 AM #4
- 50 Posts
Apparently Telstra's update has been live for a week already, just what I heard from another member though.
I actually noticed improved battery life after the update.Understanding can be easily gained by research, but true understanding can only be gained by experience.
- By Nabkawe5 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 285Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:18 AM
- By dotnetnelson in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 14Last Post: 02-24-2013, 09:41 PM
- By bluesingas in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2013, 02:13 PM
- By ssapre in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 11Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:37 AM
- By jdhooghe in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2012, 12:15 PM