- 02-07-2013, 08:32 AM #4
The battery life seems to be improved. 100% remaining after two hours off charging and wifi on. Before the updated I'd be on 90% now.
Overall, the phone seems to run a bit more smoothly. I have not noticed anything negative, yet. Battery is, as for now, the biggest improvement
and most clear that I've noticed.
02-07-2013, 01:28 PM #7
- 31 Posts
Pictures taken in daylight are noticeably sharper. Usually I've had to give it a couple of shots for them to be acceptably crisp. Now they are almost every time. And that's pretty damn awesome! :)
- 02-07-2013, 02:59 PM #8Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Black)
Network: Tele2 Sweden
02-07-2013, 04:46 PM #10
- 22 Posts
I haven't noticed any difference, but I didn't take any camera shots either :)
Anyone other than me who thinks the phone needs ability to have custom sms sound instead of preselection?
I wanna use Zelda - Open Chest theme when I get a sms or message :)
Also am I the only one who put brightness to Medium rather than auto?
It's like Auto is even less bright than low.
- By kallemia in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 48Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:17 PM
- By Brett Day in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2011, 10:20 AM
- By Luisraul924 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:15 AM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:33 PM