Portico is here for 3 (tre) Sweden

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Well.. finally here....Portico for tre (3) for Sweden. downloading now. Anyone installed already on this carrier? Any luck or problems?

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Grattis!

I am not on 3 (sweden) or in Sweden for that matter, but I got it for Djuice (Norway) last night. Well, just wanted to get it off my chest!

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
The battery life seems to be improved. 100% remaining after two hours off charging and wifi on. Before the updated I'd be on 90% now.
Overall, the phone seems to run a bit more smoothly. I have not noticed anything negative, yet. Battery is, as for now, the biggest improvement
and most clear that I've noticed.

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I have not noticed any difference either way. So, I can't really tell. Heard some people complaining about the quality/sharpness after the update.

danjah

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have not noticed any difference either way. So, I can't really tell. Heard some people complaining about the quality/sharpness after the update.

Djuice, Norway here as well. Battery life seems better, and the battery indicator more stable - not taking what seemed like random leaps every once in awhile.

Pictures taken in daylight are noticeably sharper. Usually I've had to give it a couple of shots for them to be acceptably crisp. Now they are almost every time. And that's pretty damn awesome! :)

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The battery life seems to be improved. 100% remaining after two hours off charging and wifi on. Before the updated I'd be on 90% now.
Overall, the phone seems to run a bit more smoothly. I have not noticed anything negative, yet. Battery is, as for now, the biggest improvement
and most clear that I've noticed.

I noticed a bit of more smoothness in the OS as well, transitions seems to be faster too.

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I finally did have some time to test camera, indoors, night, lamps and quality HAS improved, finally was waiting for this for a long time. We shall se about battery life and other things tomorrow and in a few days or weeks.... So far so god ;)

Elrinth

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed any difference, but I didn't take any camera shots either :)

Anyone other than me who thinks the phone needs ability to have custom sms sound instead of preselection?
I wanna use Zelda - Open Chest theme when I get a sms or message :)

Also am I the only one who put brightness to Medium rather than auto?
It's like Auto is even less bright than low.

RN50

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
For better battery life let ur phone drain completely so that u cant switch it on then charge overnight. Do this a couple of time. Works a treat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3