Well.. finally here....Portico for tre (3) for Sweden. downloading now. Anyone installed already on this carrier? Any luck or problems?
    02-07-2013 08:05 AM
    Grattis!

I am not on 3 (sweden) or in Sweden for that matter, but I got it for Djuice (Norway) last night. Well, just wanted to get it off my chest!
    02-07-2013 08:20 AM
    Grattis!

I am not on 3 (sweden) or in Sweden for that matter, but I got it for Djuice (Norway) last night. Well, just wanted to get it off my chest!

And, your impressions ?
    02-07-2013 08:21 AM
    The battery life seems to be improved. 100% remaining after two hours off charging and wifi on. Before the updated I'd be on 90% now.
    Overall, the phone seems to run a bit more smoothly. I have not noticed anything negative, yet. Battery is, as for now, the biggest improvement
    and most clear that I've noticed.
    02-07-2013 08:32 AM
    how about pictures, any sharper ?
    02-07-2013 08:35 AM
    I have not noticed any difference either way. So, I can't really tell. Heard some people complaining about the quality/sharpness after the update.
    02-07-2013 10:03 AM
    I have not noticed any difference either way. So, I can't really tell. Heard some people complaining about the quality/sharpness after the update.
    Djuice, Norway here as well. Battery life seems better, and the battery indicator more stable - not taking what seemed like random leaps every once in awhile.

Pictures taken in daylight are noticeably sharper. Usually I've had to give it a couple of shots for them to be acceptably crisp. Now they are almost every time. And that's pretty damn awesome! :)
    Elrinth and barareklam like this.
    02-07-2013 01:28 PM
    The battery life seems to be improved. 100% remaining after two hours off charging and wifi on. Before the updated I'd be on 90% now.
    Overall, the phone seems to run a bit more smoothly. I have not noticed anything negative, yet. Battery is, as for now, the biggest improvement
    and most clear that I've noticed.
    I noticed a bit of more smoothness in the OS as well, transitions seems to be faster too.
    kabel87 likes this.
    02-07-2013 02:59 PM
    I finally did have some time to test camera, indoors, night, lamps and quality HAS improved, finally was waiting for this for a long time. We shall se about battery life and other things tomorrow and in a few days or weeks.... So far so god ;)
    Elrinth likes this.
    02-07-2013 03:26 PM
    I haven't noticed any difference, but I didn't take any camera shots either :)

Anyone other than me who thinks the phone needs ability to have custom sms sound instead of preselection?
    I wanna use Zelda - Open Chest theme when I get a sms or message :)

Also am I the only one who put brightness to Medium rather than auto?
    It's like Auto is even less bright than low.
    02-07-2013 04:46 PM
    For better battery life let ur phone drain completely so that u cant switch it on then charge overnight. Do this a couple of time. Works a treat.
    barareklam likes this.
    02-07-2013 04:50 PM