- 02-07-2013, 09:47 AM #1
I'd like to ask, if somebody out there knows anything about the micro USB keyboard designed for Windows Phone 8 (Or for my Lumia 920)... My classmate has a keyboard on his Samsung Galaxy SII and he is able to put in his micro usb keyboard and type with it.
I'd find this very useful for me, since we have a lot of writing in school, and I don't have a small notebook to bring to school.
I'd appretiate every answer. And sorry for my not so good english :)
Have a nice day
02-08-2013, 06:15 AM #3
- 1 Posts
- 02-08-2013, 12:07 PM #6
I have the HP Bluetooth keyboard for the HP Touchpad and can confirm that it does not work. The phone sees it but doesn't connect.
I tried it to see if I can use it to type up a grocery list on One Note but it refused to connect.
02-08-2013, 03:03 PM #7
- 40 Posts
Currently Windows Phone 8 does not support the Bluetooth HID profile, so no, you can't use a bluetooth keyboard with L920. I made the mistake of buying a Microsoft's (!!!!) wedge bluetooth keyboard assuming that it works on Microsoft's modern mobile operating system but how wrong was I... Well it works on my Nexus 7 so not a total waste, but still...
Last edited by weis; 02-09-2013 at 07:41 AM.
- By fradchad in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 06-27-2015, 08:40 AM
- By Niklasbrock in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:41 AM
- By BdA-Hobbes in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:40 AM
- By leosoybean in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2012, 11:31 AM
- By cdook in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:26 AM