02-08-2013, 10:43 AM #1
- 8 Posts
I am having an issue when I am listening to music on normal headphones and receive a call. What happens is I answer the call, music stops, and no sound comes out from any speaker on the phone and the other end cannot hear me. If I unplug the headphones and try calling them back same, no sound and they can't hear me. Only after I power down the phone and start it up again does it function. It's repeatable and its annoying to have to power down the phone evertime I get a call listening to music.
Also with my BT headphones, or no headphones there is no issue. It seems to be specific to headphones with out a mic the phone does not know what to do and just mutes everything.
- 03-02-2013, 11:32 PM #2
Sounds like a bug, or possibly a defect. I do not have this problem with my Nokia 822. I wonder if your carrier would let you try a test on one of their display phones, if THAT works fine, then you know your got a defect and you should get the device replaced. If the carrier's phone does the same thing, then you know it's a bug.
- By Jamie T in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM
- By fradchad in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:09 PM
- By nicooke in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2012, 03:07 AM
- By kobieluv in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2012, 06:44 PM
- By RockPaperBFG in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2011, 04:34 PM