Me Tile Not Stuck on Notification

mav4life

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
For a couple of days my Me Tile keeps showing my latest notification even after I check it and it unhighlights itself as "new".

I've unpinned, repinned / Synced all of my accounts / soft reset / power off and on but still nothing.

It's not huge but it's really annoying seeing the me tile keep showing my last notification after I've already checked it.

Did a quick search but nothing on the forum, any help?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
For a couple of days my Me Tile keeps showing my latest notification even after I check it and it unhighlights itself as "new".

I've unpinned, repinned / Synced all of my accounts / soft reset / power off and on but still nothing.

It's not huge but it's really annoying seeing the me tile keep showing my last notification after I've already checked it.

Did a quick search but nothing on the forum, any help?

I have the same thing going...my phone is always saying there are 2 Notifications, but if I get a new one, it will say 3 (or more).

I thought the same thing happened back in 2011 some time on WP7...there was something wrong with the FB/MS server and they had to do a big reset...it was something way bigger than your phone, but the details are incredibly vague in my mind.

Omega Point

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the same thing going...my phone is always saying there are 2 Notifications, but if I get a new one, it will say 3 (or more).

I thought the same thing happened back in 2011 some time on WP7...there was something wrong with the FB/MS server and they had to do a big reset...it was something way bigger than your phone, but the details are incredibly vague in my mind.

I was getting the same issue (2 stuck notifications), then I opened the Notifications list in the Windows 8 People App. Once I opened it the tile reset to normal until the next notification, which got stuck again.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I was getting the same issue (2 stuck notifications), then I opened the Notifications list in the Windows 8 People App. Once I opened it the tile reset to normal until the next notification, which got stuck again.

What do you mean by that? On your computer Windows 8? I don't see a way to get to Notifications from the People app on my phone (the Notifications are on the Me Tile).

Omega Point

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by that? On your computer Windows 8? I don't see a way to get to Notifications from the People app on my phone (the Notifications are on the Me Tile).

Yes the computer Windows 8, I opened it on my tablet and it cleared the stuck notifications off my phone. It has worked twice now so I don't think it was a coincidence.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes the computer Windows 8, I opened it on my tablet and it cleared the stuck notifications off my phone. It has worked twice now so I don't think it was a coincidence.

I tried it this weekend and no luck for me...still says 2+Actual New Notifications all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99